Elin Nordegren is counting on reselling her mansion for a huge profit.
Nordegren, the 38-year-old Swedish model who’s marriage with star golfer Tiger Woods ended after the latter admitted to multiple affairs, has put her Florida-based mansion up for sale for 49.5 million.
The Swede bought the mansion after agreeing to a more than $100 million divorce settlement with Woods. Nordegren bought the home for $12.2 million and did major repair work.
So why the high price tag? Well, the house has got FEATURES:
- 17,000 square feet. 1.4 acres of land.
- 11 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, three half bathrooms.
- Four unique guest houses (with en-suite bathrooms and closets).
- Three fireplaces and a balcony facing the ocean.
- A massive outdoor swimming pool, waterslide, and spa.
- A putting green and a basketball court.
- Four-car garage, fitness center, home theater, temperature controlled wine cellar.
- And much, much more.
If it sounds expensive, it’s because it’s loaded with every amenity possible.
It remains to be seen whether or not Nordegren can get the nearly $50 million asking price. However, whoever buys the house will get there money’s worth even if it’s A LOT of money.