I personally didn’t tune in to watch the College World Series, but apparently ESPN has a new sideline reporter that we all should be aware of given that the 2013 college football season is just over the horizon. Her name Kaylee Hartung. What did you think? The world-wide leader wasn’t going to hire someone attractive to grace the screen. She passes our test and we can’t wait till Fall 13′. Something tells me we will be seeing more than enough of her.
- From Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Currently lives in Austin, Texas
- Is a host for the Long Horn Network
- Worked for ESPN during the 2013 College World Series as a sideline correspondant
- Is 27 years old and is a huge LSU Tigers fan.