Richard Sherman has turned out to be one of the league’s biggest smack talkers this year, and on Sunday against the Falcons, it backfired. Roddy White blew past Sherman on his way to catching a 47-yard touchdown to put the Falcons up (afterthe extra point) 20-0 in the second quarter. Roddy took the opportunity to let Sherman know that he had just tossed up six points on him by getting in his face. Sherman responded with a fake golf clap. You have to love the back and forth.
Win a Trip to a BCS Bowl Game!
Like Us on Facebook
- Musicians Who Have Appeared As Playable Characters [Presented By MVP Carbon Gaming Headphones]December 4, 2013
- Gather ‘Round, Everyone, And Watch The Golden State Warriors Erase A 25-Point Second Half DeficitDecember 4, 2013
- Kobe Bryant And Lionel Messi Snap Adorable Selfies In Latest Turkish Airlines CommercialDecember 3, 2013
- Pat Haden, Steve Sarkisian, And The Circus That Is USC FootballDecember 3, 2013
- The Top Ten Madden Soundtracks Presented By MVP Carbon Gaming HeadphonesDecember 3, 2013
- Peyton Manning Regretfully Declines A Wedding InvitationDecember 3, 2013
- HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY: Win the Ultimate Gaming and Music Headphones from MonsterNovember 28, 2013
- Rudy Gay Gets Denied At The Rim Brutally By Timofey MozgovDecember 1, 2013
- Sad News: Gorgeous Arianny Celeste May Be EngagedDecember 3, 2013
- Sexy Arianny Celeste Stars In Possible Super Bowl CommercialDecember 3, 2013
- WAG Watch: Is This The Hot Girlfriend Of The Kicker That Lost The Game For Alabama? (40 Pics)December 3, 2013
- Pete Carroll Is A Fancy Gentleman With A Top Hat, Monocle And CaneDecember 3, 2013