After an illustrious football career John Elway has made plenty of waves in the business world over the years. Elway has become a seasoned business professional, while participating in many different ventures. In fact currently, Elway is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Denver Broncos showing his dedication of putting the business first, by getting rid of fan favorite and playoff game victor QB Tim Tebow. Despite being consumed by obviously football, Elway still finds the time to juggle an array of non- football related endeavors listed below.
- The owner of the Colorado Crush in the Arena Football League.
- Owner of two steakhouses in the Denver area both dubbed, “Elway’s”.
- Elway owns a two Toyota Scion dealerships in California, a Chevrolet dealership & finally a Chrysler Jeep dealership both located in Colorado.
- Spokesman for OpenSports.com & a weekly contributor to the NFL blog.
- Endorses LASIK eye surgery
- Endorses The Novo Agency
- Endorses Nude Vodka
- Partnered with Bassett Furniture
- Frequent guest on 87.7 The Ticket in Denver