Fire fighters had an interesting call on Monday morning as they were called to Fenway to put out a small fire. The fire was luckily small and contained to a mail room on the second floor in the administrative office area. Crews originally responded to the scene at around 11:26 a.m. and were able to take care of the fire in just five minutes. The cause of the fire at Fenway was an electrical short circuit near a wall-mounted light fixture and luckily no injuries were reported.
Damage to the building, mostly due to smoke and water, was estimated at $100,000.
via Boston CBS