Trending

Toddler Served Tequila at Applebee’s: B.A.C. of 0.10

The kid obviously doesn’t know how to hold his liquor. He had his head down on the table after just a little sip or two. The child could learn a thing or two from this baby.

MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. (WJBK) – A big scare for an Oak Park family, their toddler was accidentally served alcohol in a kids meal at Applebee’s. After a few swigs from his sippy cup, the 15-month-old boy needed a ride to the hospital. Taylor Dill-Reese says her son started acting strangely after drinking what she thought was apple juice. So, she tasted it and discovered the cup contained an alcoholic margarita mix.

Toddler Mistakenly Served Alcohol at Applebee’s: MyFoxDETROIT.com