Each year the good folks over at Bovada.com provide a massive list of Super Bowl prop bets, and this year they have not disappointed. There are the usual prop bets which you would normally expect, but when you dig deeper there are some absolutely ridiculous ones. We have checked them all out and have chosen 10 of the crazier ones for your enjoyment.
1) How many times will Peyton Manning say “Omaha” during the game?
2) Will the announcers say the word “Marijuana” during the game?
Yes +550 (11/2)
No -900 (1/9)
3) What will Bruno Mars be wearing on his head at the start of his halftime performance?
No hat 2/1
Fur Hat 5/1
4) Will Richard Sherman receive a taunting penalty in the game?
5) Will Michael Crabtree mention Richard Sherman in a tweet during the Super Bowl from kickoff until final whistle?
6) Will Percy Harvin be injured in the game? (Must be injured and reported by broadcasters and not return to game)
7) What Color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that is dumped on the Head Coach of the Winning Super Bowl Team?
8) Will Renee Fleming wear gloves when she starts singing US National Anthem?
9) Will Knowshon Moreno cry during the signing of the National Anthem?
10) Who will Barack Obama pick to win the game?
Seattle Seahawks -110
Denver Broncos -110