Our good friends over at The Blemish posted the meal plan for The Rock as he trains for a role in the upcoming movie, Hercules. As you might assume he is eating a few extra calories as he will be working out harder than you and I can ever imagine. So what is the meal plan?
- Meal 1 – 10 oz filet w/ 4 egg whites. 50 oz oatmeal or Cream of Wheat (measured dry).
- Meal 2 – 8 oz chicken. 2 cups white rice. 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 3 – 8 oz halibut. 2 cups white rice. 1 cup asparagus.
- Meal 4 – 8 oz chicken. 12 oz baked potato. 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 5 – 8 oz halibut. 1.5 cups white rice. 1 cup asparagus.
- Meal 6 – 8 oz filet. 9 oz baked potato w/ salad.
- Meal 7 – 30 grams casein protein. 10 egg whites scrambled w/ onions, peppers and mushrooms.
He better be burning those calories, and in an effort to show how he will be doing so he also tossed up his workout schedule. The last two sound decent.
- 5am: Cardio
- 7am: Iron
- 10am – 10pm: Film Hercules
- 11pm: Tequila with my lady
- 12am: Gorilla lovin’