Patricia Higgins is a 55 year-old lady who had an unforgettable Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals, but not for a good reason. Higgins had to miss the end of the triple overtime thriller in Chicago on Monday night when she took an errant puck to the face. Patricia was taking in the game with her daughter and had to leave the game due to the severity of the injury which you can see below. Higgins already has undergone surgery and is expected to make a full recovery. Graphic image below.
Win a Trip to a BCS Bowl Game!
Like Us on Facebook
- Gather ‘Round, Everyone, And Watch The Golden State Warriors Erase A 25-Point Second Half DeficitDecember 4, 2013
- Kobe Bryant And Lionel Messi Snap Adorable Selfies In Latest Turkish Airlines CommercialDecember 3, 2013
- Pat Haden, Steve Sarkisian, And The Circus That Is USC FootballDecember 3, 2013
- Ron Burgundy Interviewed Peyton Manning And It Was GloriousDecember 3, 2013
- The Top Ten Madden Soundtracks Presented By MVP Carbon Gaming HeadphonesDecember 3, 2013
- Peyton Manning Regretfully Declines A Wedding InvitationDecember 3, 2013
- Sexy Arianny Celeste Stars In Possible Super Bowl CommercialDecember 3, 2013
- Rudy Gay Gets Denied At The Rim Brutally By Timofey MozgovDecember 1, 2013
- Sad News: Gorgeous Arianny Celeste May Be EngagedDecember 3, 2013
- The Women From ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Clean Up WellNovember 27, 2013
- This Tim Duncan Outlet Pass Is Just UnfairDecember 2, 2013
- UCLA Fan Climbs Tommy Trojan Statue, Gets Pelted With BeerDecember 2, 2013