It’s April 15th which means it is Tax Day for all of us here in the United States. Every year, several companies get in on the “celebration” and offer free goods or services on April 15th as a sort of tax relief. Here’s a brief list of some of the nifty ones, so be sure to take some time to get out there and get some tax day freebies!
– Great American Cookies will be handing out free samples of their new “Birthday Cookie”.
– Bruegger’s Bagels will sell a box of 13 bagels for $10.40 (a “deduction” of nearly $3.50 per box).
– Arby’s is handing out free value-size curly fries or potato cakes.
– Boston Market is doing an IRS special, but in their world this means “Icredible Rib Special”. They will sell two of their new rib meals for $10.40.
– Cinnabon will be handing out two free samples of their wee Cinnabon bites.
– Office Depot is handing out 25 free pages of printing or five pounds of free paper shredding.
– HydroMassage is offering 10 or 15 minutes of free hydro massage therapy at locations all across the country.
The best one, though, is our from our friends at Trojan:
Trojan will be handing out free Trojan Vibrators (worth roughly $40) via “Pleasure Carts” located in San Francisco and Los Angeles. Bruce Weiss, vice president of marketing, says “It’s a stimulus package they will never forget.”
Well played, Bruce Weiss.