Fantasy football season is upon us and Cosby Sweaters will provide you with all the necessary documents to dominate, or pretend to dominate, your fantasy leagues. We have been scouring the internet for the past few months trying to pull this all together, and we feel pretty confident that this is the ultimate toolkit for fantasy football. We have also been monitoring the internet closely for Sports Betting Sites for this upcoming season and you can check out our favorite here for all of your sports betting needs.
To get you started we have decided to give you our top five fantasy sleepers which you should know about for your leagues:
1) Donald Brown (RB Indianapolis Colts) – Donald is now the featured back in a Colts offense which will be playing conservatively under the Andrew Luck regime. Look for Donald to become a 25 carry a game back for the Colts and consistently deliver big points.
2) Mark Ingram (RB New Orleans Saints) – Pierre Thomas may have had a solid season with the Saints this year, but Mark Ingram is now healthy after having a knee injury through the lion’s share of last season. Look for Mark to be healthy and hungry.
3) Danny Amendola (WR St. Louis Rams) – Sam Bradford has a new favorite target in 3rd down situations and his name is Danny. Danny caught 85 balls last season, and expect that number to rise significantly.
4) Ryan Tannehill (QVB Miami Dolphins) – This may be a stretch, but Ryan seems to have the momentum currently down in Miami to take the lead at QB. Garrard is old and injury prone (just had surgery) while Matt Moore just isn’t the answer. Ryan is a quick learner and could be worth a late QB pick.
5) Matt Schaub (QB Houston Texans) – This one isn’t that much of a stretch as Matt is a proven QB with some great wide receivers. The only question becomes if Matt can stay injury free or not. We are hoping the former.
The 2012 Cosby Sweaters Draft Kit includes a positional player rankings cheat sheet:
The Draft Kit also includes an overall Top 250 player ranking cheat sheet:
Check back for additional Draft Kit materials including roster sheets, bye week cheat sheets, and updated team depth charts.