Monster is releasing limited edition, Beats by Dr. Dre Detox Pro headphones in anticipation of Dr. Dre’s “maybe, someday released” Detox album. The headphones were styled by Dre and feature a lightweight aluminum construction. The headphones are of a limited production and can ordered for $599.95 from the Beats by Dre website or $499.99 from Best Buy.
- Colorway stylized by Dr. Dre to commemorate the release of his epic album, Detox.
- Delivers the even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra accurate recording, mixing, and playback.
- Beats Pro Detox Edition uses no amplification or noise cancellation circuitry that adds other frequencies and colors the sound, so you hear the bass, uncompromised.
- Increased ear cup foam density and precise fitting shut out external noise for extraordinary accuracy, extreme clarity, and hard driving bass.
- Stands up to heavy use and rough treatment for long life. Metal construction won’t resonate and introduce artifacts that interfere with the sound.
- Backward rotating ear cups make it easy to monitor the room, studio or club, or hear others, with Beats Pro Detox Edition on your head at all times.
- Don’t get tangled up in your work. The coiled cable is extra durable and flexible for extra length when you need it.
[via: The Urban Daily]