Well now you can. Give the number a call now and you may get lucky enough to speak with the king of steroids himself. We just gave him a call at (818)903-6598 and aren’t able to 100 percent confirm it was him, but there is a pretty good shot it may have been. If anyone knows Jose personally would you mind reminding him that Twitter is a public forum. Thanks!
Win a Trip to a BCS Bowl Game!
Like Us on Facebook
- Gather ‘Round, Everyone, And Watch The Golden State Warriors Erase A 25-Point Second Half DeficitDecember 4, 2013
- Kobe Bryant And Lionel Messi Snap Adorable Selfies In Latest Turkish Airlines CommercialDecember 3, 2013
- Pat Haden, Steve Sarkisian, And The Circus That Is USC FootballDecember 3, 2013
- Ron Burgundy Interviewed Peyton Manning And It Was GloriousDecember 3, 2013
- The Top Ten Madden Soundtracks Presented By MVP Carbon Gaming HeadphonesDecember 3, 2013
- Peyton Manning Regretfully Declines A Wedding InvitationDecember 3, 2013
- Sexy Arianny Celeste Stars In Possible Super Bowl CommercialDecember 3, 2013
- Rudy Gay Gets Denied At The Rim Brutally By Timofey MozgovDecember 1, 2013
- Sad News: Gorgeous Arianny Celeste May Be EngagedDecember 3, 2013
- The Women From ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Clean Up WellNovember 27, 2013
- This Tim Duncan Outlet Pass Is Just UnfairDecember 2, 2013
- UCLA Fan Climbs Tommy Trojan Statue, Gets Pelted With BeerDecember 2, 2013