We’ve handpicked some of the best tweets that tell the stories of Week 9 in the NFL. Any to contribute? Send them our way.
1. Agreed. Loveable, huggable Wade is the scapegoat. Jerry needs to hire a GM and sit back in his luxury box sipping chardonnay, like Bob Kraft.
2. Vick won’t be the face of the NFL again, but he did get the best of Peyton.
3. Ochocinco is the man, but he did look a bit bitchmade in his MNF post game interview.
4. Confirmed: Peko got in Troy’s ass.
5. Actually, real talk. God? You got an issue with Lion’s fans?
Past Top Tweets for the NFL: