We’ve handpicked some of the best tweets that tell the stories of Week 8 in the NFL. Any to contribute? Send them our way.
1. This is where the NBA has a leg up on international expansion. In a regular season game to showcase the sport to a new audience, David Stern wouldn’t send over the Grizzlies and the Clippers.
2. It was a bad week for NFL coaches. Don’t accuse Donovan of being out of shape and then bring in Purple Drank for a workout.
3. That is ironic. Please bring Randy back.
4. Again, bad week for NFL coaches.
5. Rex Ryan’s weight continues to be a distraction for Jets players and fans.
Past Top Tweets for the NFL: